Tuesday 10 October 2017

September Swaps


I entered three swaps this month.
Noobie
This card is courtesy of Helen, a panelled card with lace, ribbon and flowers.

Super Card, love the doilies!
Thank you Olive.

Sketch Swap


I used some embossed papers from a pad of papers bought from The Works.  A diecut sentiment horizontally raised over the vertical papers.

I have just noticed that the Sketch has 'Seasonal' printed above the sentiment ..... oops!  Sorry.



Technique Swap


I used a pop up die set to make this card.  I don't think I have quite cracked this technique but I will definitely try again...... when? ..... hmmm.....


I found the instructions very easy to use and added some Hunkydory toppers for the tabs and also for the front.



I have not received any other cards by return post ..... shame.....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creations, all very different and unique x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting great cards in return for your Super cards, LOVE LOVE the pop up card, so pretty and with interesting insert too.
    Faith
    x
    PS Thanks for your lovely comments, I haven't told the retiree that she won't have as much time as she thinks to do "silly things" LOL

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.