Sunday 27 October 2013

October Swaps for CWS

I haven't made many cards this month as I have a rather large stash but as per usual .... there's never enough to fit the criteria!!



My first 1 to 1 card is made from a kit bought from a show.  I added the rose belt and peel off.


This pretty Coffee Time card is my swap back 
Thank you Carol






For my second 1 to 1 card I used some wallpaper from a sample bought many moons ago and some Paper Wishes words cut oblong to match the side bars.


This ornate Hydrangea card is my swap back
Thank you Patty







Colour My World is a Silver Card with purple plus one other colour theme.  
I used some of my homemade Washi Tape to decorate the silver card.  I used strips of Micropore, a purple ink pad to colour and stamped the pattern with a border stamp and black ink.
The Pink Butterfly is a peeloff as is the sentiment which was silver but coloured with a felt pen.






The Technique swap called for embossing folders so I sorted through my Glitter Girls boards and found the star design which I thought suited the technique......... emboss the base and scratch the surface.  
I had to use a nail file which caught the paper so then I scratched the inside of the border to make it look intended!!!
I cut out the star from a second embossed piece and fed it through a star ribbler, popped it over the embossed star and attached the whole to a gold card.

UPDATED: 26.11.2013



My return swap came today, sooo worth waiting for!  
 Beautiful leaves 'Blowing on the Wind' and inside ... so neatly finished.  This card epitomises card making ...



Thank you Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.