Here we go then ....
1 to 1 swap
I used a pink sheet from my free paper pack cutting it to size. I used one of the free stamps, stamping in medium and dark pink ink, in the centre of a white doyley. I stamped the sentiment onto the paper but it was so blurred it was unreadable! Then I remembered this post this morning and tried it out. I then printed the sentiment on a small piece of the leftover paper die cut with a tiny die and ..... it was brilliant! I attached the sentiment over the mis-stamped one.
I am so pleased with my Grand Calibur and Spellbinder dies - I just lift the Calibur onto my desk, sort out my dies and turn the handle and then put everything away again - love it, love it.
I used a Melonheadz image for this card, coloured with pencils. I attached a strip of striped paper across the centre of the card and placed the image, with corners rounded, centrally on the card. I printed the sentiment, cut it out, matted it onto striped paper.
I received this gorgeous card!! The base is diecut with a band of gold card down the centre, a pretty picture of cheerful daffodils, a vellum butterfly and finished with gold confetti toppers.
Thank you Ann for this wonderful card.
The challenge for this month is to use an orange card, silver and one other colour embellishments. I sorted out my deco paper file with the elements and decided to decoupage one of the pictures on a silver background. I cut the card to fit the silver shell pattern, decoupaged the picture and then added the sentiment underneath. I did use a different silver paper at first but then realised it didn't match the background on the sentiment!!!
I am really pleased with the way this has turned out.
I received this beautiful card with a vellum overlay, trimmed with silver butterflies and flowers and a silver border at top and bottom.
Thank you Ann.
I had these few jelly peeloffs left on a sheet of paper so I thought this would be a good swap to use them for. After I placed the handbags, makeup and perfume on the card, I felt they needed something else but what ....
... In my peeloffs box I found some silver Japanese symbols which would be just right. I coloured them with pink/maroon CD Markers and left them to dry.
When the peeloffs had dried I attached them to the card using the negative as a guide.