Tuesday 15 September 2015

CardWorkShop June Swap

1 to 1
I used some of the cutouts from Craftwork Cards to make an easel card for this swap.  I used a kraft card for the easel and a border strip for the stopper adding a patterned paper insert along the base.  
The cutout comes in three parts, a patterned outer which I attached to the easel, a plain inner and a circle centre which I popped up on DS tape.  I sorted through my candi and added three pieces on each side.


I received this card by return.
Thank you Helen. 

CMW - Blue card with Grey


I took a blue card, folded it and cut to size.  I cut some grey patterned paper and cut it slightly smaller than the card, then adhered it to the blue card leaving a margin all round.  A piece of sticky ribbon from my stash was placed down the left hand side of the card.  
I now matted a small piece of blue card with the grey paper and added a peel off sentiment in silver.




I received this gorgeous card by return.
Thank you Helen. 

Follow that Sketch



This sketch calls for a long strip across the centre with a shorter strip down the right side. 
I went to my Potting Shed paper pad from Craftwork Cards for this card so I was able to pick out three papers, some candi and a sentiment.


I received this lovely card by return.
Thank you Elaine. 
Make a Card with Fibres
I used a deckle edged card from my stash, along with a piece of golden fibres ribbon which came in one of my Personal Shopper packets from waaaay baaaack!  I added a French poster from an ephemera pack with a gold peel off.


I received this gorgeous card with fibres wrapped along the lower edge.
Thank you Elaine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.