Thursday 1 December 2016

October Swaps

I am back on the card swapping lists again.  I have reigned in the number of swaps I have signed up to as this is quite a busy month gardening wise, they have to be tidied ready for the winter months - see My Recollections blog.

Noobie Swap
I used images and papers from my files but I am sorry I did not name the creator.  I fussy cut the shoes and the bow before attaching to the base card.



I received this beautiful card by return - love those butterflies.
Thank you Linda A.




Technique Swap - Decoupage




Decoupage is my bag and these images are form my files once again.  

I used 3D tape for the cake to lift the image from the background.






I received the following card ....    
      



Really pretty card with lots of details.
Thank you MaryC.







and the ATC which can be seen on my other blog ATC Wannabee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.