Friday 12 May 2017

You have mail .....

... well, me actually!
I received an email from Creative Stamping on Wednesday to say that I had won a prize .... £50 to spend at Craft Stash.
I went into shock .. I have never won anything in my life!
I read and reread the email ...... then took a trip over to Craft Stash ...... one of my favourite stores..... and placed an order.
I placed everything I fancied into my basket and then whittled it down to £50 worth..... took me about two hours but what a wonderful two hours!
After I hit the checkout button I discovered that if the order went through before 15.00hrs it would be sorted that day .... it was now 15.17hrs..........
I received my prize THIS morning .. how's that for service?!?!
What an exciting three days ..... I am jumping up and down... frequently ....... big smile on my face ......

The prize ......
I chose three dies and four matching stamps plus some sentiment stamps.  
To be honest, I had lots of fancy stuff in my basket and then found the Island Blooms stamp. When I went in for further details, Craft Stash mentioned that the stamp co-ordinates with Sumatra Die so I had a look at that.  In the end I had sorted out three dies with matching stamps, and there's more yet if I decide to have birthday presents ......



Now I have to exercise self control as I have a busy day tomorrow but come Sunday..........

4 comments:

  1. WOW! what a FABULOUS prize, I love your choices, I look forward to seeing what you make with this luscious choice.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you the fortunate one to have won all those goodies! Looks like lost of crafting fun ahead for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fabulous prize and love all the goodies-lots of playing lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Christine, lucky you. Great goodies. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.