Thursday 30 May 2013

February Swaps for CardWorkShop Group on Yahoo

With the Chinese New Year looming I made my 1 to 1 swaps along that theme.  



I had been to a Chinese Restaurant for a meal with C and her fella and managed to pick up a magazine there.  As the restaurant was in the Chinese Quarter there weren't a lot of English pages so I utilised them as backgrounds.

I haven't recorded the image designer's name so I am afraid I can't credit them but if I find out I will update.  I used watercolour pencils to colour the image on the orange card and just coloured the snake and flowers in her hair on the pink card.



Jacklyn sent me the metallised flowers on the blue card in return for the orange card.  She also very kindly sent me a copy of the original flowers for me to use later.


Pat sent me the pink card with the very pretty flower - I love this colourway.



For my Colour My World entry  - Green card + silver + one other colour - I used some grey leather flowers and blue ribbon from my stash.
Kathleen embossed the lettering on her sentiment........... reminded me I have some embossing powders somewhere...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.