Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOYWW #204

You lucky people!  I am in the middle of the 'great Tidy Up' so that I can leave a reasonably clean house for the house sitters while I am away ........... I will go ........... as soon as I have hidden cleaned up the mess.  I can't craft and do housework - I retired to craft not work!
Any way details of why I'm telling you this can be found here and ........... and.......... if you go there you can see another desk!  What fun!


Today you find me trying -  yes! I know I am! - to make an Iris Folded ATC. 
It's a long time since I have done IF........... a very long time.
It seemed at the time to be a very interesting swap and while I thought about entering it ............. the swap was finished and posted!  Time is flying by jet speed nowadays and sometimes I forget that fact.
Then a member posted that she had also wanted to join this swap so that's why I have been sorting through my IF box (mushroom tray to those in the know!).
Found a couple of simple patterns, printed and cut, so now we are folding ............. just a bit at a time cos I have to fit 'the other in' so I can eventually vacate in peace.
Toodle pip.  Have a Happy WOYWW 

UPDATE!
New shot six hours and three successful Iris Folding hours later ........... ATCs can be viewed on my other blog ............


7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the clean up and happy travels
    Have a great week

    Candace #58

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting tidy ready for your house sitters hope to see the iris folding finished soon
    Jackie 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing post today - as I have no idea what 'iris folding' is... I will be searching for it on the internet right after I publish this comment... you have me working now! Ha! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #84

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found it... 'got it' - geeezzz... it looks like an incredable and rather difficult technique and you must be a very 'detailed worker' to get something like that done. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my how quickly did you manage to make that mess on your desk but I have to sat the ATC looks great and I would never have thought of doing IF on one
    Happy WOYWW and enjoy the rest of the week, I hope you get some crafting time
    Ria #113

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the before and after shots...just like me when I am crafting! Good Luck for getting things tidy again. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW! Caro x (#70)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the before and after shop.
    Karen #52

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.