Wednesday 27 November 2013

WOYWW #234

It's Wed .... nes .... day!
Hello!
Time to go visiting .... See the WOYWW tab at top of page ....
If I show you mine, you can show me yours ....
Here's mine  ....
  and why are there little envelopes in the cherry tomato pack?  Cos I have just received a swap ready for Christmas!!

Excited!  Excited!


The ATC swap is 12 Days of Christmas and I won't bore you with the details .... suffice to say we all receive 12 little envelopes which we can start opening on 14th December.  
I haven't quite worked the date out as that is my birthday and I always thought I was born ten days before Christmas .....


Just look at them ..... patiently waiting to be opened .... so pretty ... 


I will be good .... I will be good .... I will be good ....


.... and while I am being good, you all have a good WOYWW week.  

I won't be visiting till the weekend ish as I am off to the ballet tonight (it takes me all day to get ready and be there on time!) and Liverpool for the day on Thursday .... but I'll be back ....

7 comments:

  1. How exciting & i bet you can't wait to open them each day . Happy woyww jill #45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my "mess" this week and for your comment. There were wedding invitations on the desk which have now been collected by the bride. I've scheduled a post for tomorrow to show them. Have a lovely time at the ballet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 days of Christmas sounds fun!
    And your birthday is not to far away either ....... My daughters is Boxing Day and hubby New Year's Day so busy time for me!
    Jackie 38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - that sounds exciting ... what a great idea :-)

    Happy WOYWW #234

    IKE in Greece xx #57

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would know if you opened them before? Bit I'm sure you'll be good and wait...giddy with anticipation. Many blessing Be well Carole # 67...I think I was 67 last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got more willpower than me!! I'm so nosy, I couldn't wait if it were me!! You'll have to show the contents when you do open them.
    Hugs, LLJ 25 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I couldn't wait to open them!!! Good Luck and enjoy!!I won't tell anyone you were holding them up to a bare light bulb!! ;)Have fun and a Wonderful week! Ginny #19

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.