Monday 12 October 2015

More September Swapping - delayed

You may not know this but I had a 'bit of an accident' when gardening so there has been no crafting for a couple of weeks.  I clipped the palm of my hand whilst trimming some bushes but I am completely healed now so back to crafting , yeah!!!!

1 to 1


I made this card from a kit whilst on holiday in a place looking out over the sea.  It seems a long time ago now, thank goodness I have this decoupaged card to remind me.


This is one cheeky little imp.
Thank you Helen.


Colour My World - Orange Card with Green embellishments.


I have some great green peel offs to put on this card.  Knowing this is going to Australia, I thought it would be apt considering it is Spring over there at the moment.




Beautiful card, love the embossing and the diecuts.
Thank you Pat.



Make a Card with .....  Postage Stamps


I have a large tub of used Postage Stamps from all over which I have not yet used.  I chose four U.S.A. stamps, two 'Global Forever', one depicting John Wayne and the other Jimi Hendrix. I found the map background in one of my paper files, it's a map of Yorkshire - one of our most picturesque counties.  As soon as the stamps were in place I added the sentiment, a silver one which I coloured up blue - to match the blue 'Motorways' on the map.


I love this concept - an envelope which has travelled round a bit!!!
Thank you Pat.



Follow This Sketch


I raided my wallpaper sample file for this card as i am really not very good at matching colours and patterns .... have I mentioned that before?!!!
So I cut the large flower design to size, cut the fold patterned paper to size and then cut a slice of the plain border from another piece.
Once these papers were lined up, I needed a sentiment so chose a gold rub on.  A few pearls and a flower - done!!




I love the colours used on this card, so bright and cheerful.
Thank you Helen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.