Friday 18 December 2015

More November Swaps ............

It's lovely to be back creating again ..... 
Noobie Swap 


I am using this card (courtesy of Helen) for my swap this month, it follows a sketch back in September.

The sentiment is cut from the same card as the main folded card which is plain and shows off the patterned paper a treat. 


I searched through my paper book to find a pattern that would be suitable for the envelope ..... perfect!




I received this outstanding card by return ...........

 the photo does not do it justice!  Thank you Carol




Technique - use Peel Offs




I attached these two roses to the lower right corner and then applied the sentiment.




Alphabet Swap - K for Kite



Another Craftee card kit - I was so happy to hear that there is a buyer for the Company and they are starting to produce the kits again!!!  Yeah!  go Craftee go!  ahem!  Sorry!  The card is a patchwork card with a tiny bow and a silver cord and lovely colours.


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally in love with that first one card. It is so beautiful as for me! That flower pattern is amazing. I have never seen such one before.

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.