Thursday 17 December 2015

November Swaps

This month I am back to full time swapping so here are my first cards ...........
1 to 1



I embossed my rose stamp with a dark rose embossing powder onto a pale pink card.  I folded a teabag medallion and used one of the squares cut in half for each corner.







Colour My World - Green Card with Blue embellishments 




I just love these images from Rick St Dennis!  They are rather naughty but ..............
So I coloured this image in blue and gold with an added blue feather for interest!!!  One diecut background and my card is sorted.





Make a Card with ... Leaves


 On this tri fold card I have used some of the leaves from our theatre trip  - can't believe it was nearly three years ago!!!!  The leaves are carefully stored in their little box waiting ....... so this was the time .... I pasted one of the leaves onto a separate piece of card and fussy cut round it, attaching it to the right hand side of the card.  I printed out an insert with a border of leaves to fit inside the centre of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.