Wednesday 20 July 2016

WOYWW #372

Ho! Ho!  Welcome back Julia!  I do hope you can cope with us all invading your space ...... I can just imagine you sitting there while we all surround you with our love.....

Jan .... It isn't that we don't love you .... it's just that it's good to be home again!  I'm sure you're there .... ready to catch Julia if she falls down underneath all of our love ......

So here's my desk ....

I ordered a few items from CraftStash, see them on the left, and then I received all the items on the right for free!!!!
I am trying not to spend too much at the moment what with all the July birthdays in my family, but this was too much to resist.
The bicycle die has come free with a magazine and is not yet filed.
I shall be spending a few days filing and I may even get round to trying a few items out!



We had a super day for PJ's birthday, everyone fed the ducks, ran around the grass, climbed on the ferry, had lots of things to eat......

..... and at the end of the day .....

Real good birthday ...... which finished on Sunday at a family meal where PJ was presented with a voucher to be a Zoo keeper for the day at Dudley Zoo.  All good.
I hope to blog all the details over on my Recollections Blog later on.
Have a good week everyone and I will catch you later ..... when it cools down a bit.......

14 comments:

  1. Morning Christine,
    That looks like a good bargain from Craftstash, and I know what you mean about trying not to spend too much, but bargains like that make it hard to resist.
    Being on the boat makes it easier, don't have any postal delivery.
    Enjoy all the birthdays,
    Chris #27 (Was the successful one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash bargains! I do love a good bargain..looks like you're going to have fun! Elaine. No 15?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine. Great bargains there - love the transport dies!!! Great fun. Of course, what Mrs D doesn't tell you is that she has been known to buy things from the boat - and get them delivered here instead... Not too often though, she's very good.
    Glad you had such a great day out - the scones look wonderful. A lovely venue.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, I will be going out to get that magazine! lol. Neat bit of enabling there. We have a stupid amount of birthdays too, from mid-July to the end of August. It seems everyone wanted to be a LEO, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous day and what a way to end - zoo keeper for the day. When it happens you must tell us all about it.
    As far as the D word - may it be 'Never' that I need another extraction. I do not like fillings but they are preferable to this.
    Hugs and thanks for your visit, Neet xx2

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a nice bit of stash there!
    Looks like you had a great birthday day. Also the present is very original. I like it.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#25

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again Christine. Thanks for the visit and question about the bags for Bibles for Uganda. I actually designed a very simple, lined bag for the purpose. I can send you instructions and pattern if you like. margaret dot diddanfa @ gmail dot com will get to me. I honestly haven't lost the spelling plot... diddanfa is a Welsh word, hence the double d

    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that photo of them both flaked out... sounds like a fun week. Thanks for stopping by. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL looks like they are both tired out! It must have been a wonderful day.

    Your new stash looks wonderful. I love the Mum stamp set and the dies I see.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K#37

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great day, have a blessed day donna #41

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, new stash looks fab, even more fab as you got some freebies in there! Lea #50

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stash going on there, looks like some creative work is on the horizon!! Bargains to love!!
    Happy Creating to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab present that zoo keeper voucher was, I'd like that too! So glad your day in Stratford was good too 😊 Hope you have fun using that lovely new stash!
    Hugs, LLJ 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't begin to explain how much the love has helped, especially on the odd dog day, it's been wonderful and totally humbling. Hmmmm, I paid quite a lot for my bicycle die and haven't quite got my money's worth yet, must consider it for a few projects! Lovely day and gift for P, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.