Thursday 26 January 2017

January Swaps

So off we go with a brand new year ..... a year to try new techniques, new dies and perfect that stamping!!

Back in 2016 I entered several swaps, my cards are completed and ready to post tomorrow.

Noobie Swap
I used an idea courtesy of Helen, using a Mo Manning image coloured with Promarkers.   Matted and tied with string, adding a button before tying in a loose knot.

I received this lovely card created using shaving foam and ink through a stencil.
Thank you Lucie.




Alphabet Swap - V


Another Iris folded card kit from Craftee.  I added the gold peel off in the top righthand corner of the base card.  Inside I used a white paper insert but punched the corners.








Colour Swap - Silver and/or Gold


I played around with several gold embellishments and then settled for ... a gold peel off, gold flowers, gold ribbon and gold sentiment on a gold card!  
I did add an oval of white card .....






No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.