Monday 25 February 2013

Melonheadz Friends Challenge

Here is my entry for Child Related Challenge on Melonheadz Blog.


This little girl and her teddy are bringing good wishes to ...............

I watercolour pencilled the image and used a glue stick to fix it to a diecut shape which I popped onto the red card.  I also popped the white/red sentiment and then added buttons to finish.  The buttons were an afterthought - a long one.  The card did not look complete so I tried bling............ ribbons............... buttons in the top corners.............. but then settled for the buttons placed so.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card with fab colouring of 'our' little girl and her teddy...thanks for sharing with us at Melonheadz Friends!

    p.s. when you will play with us next time (which we appreciate so much) would you please link just your card and not your entire blog? Thanks in advance!

    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.