Monday 24 June 2013

Dream Butterfly Stamp

I am inspired by this card.
When I first saw it on Beth's Blog I knew I wanted to own it and then she made another card with it!  



So I have had to go search for a Uk seller and managed to find Quixotic Paperie situated in the South West of England - in Dorset, one of my favourite counties.  While I was browsing looking at searching for this stamp I happened upon a couple of others so popped those into my basket (as you do!) 
 I placed my order on Friday, received an invoice to say it was in the post and the stamps arrived this morning (Monday) - how:s that for service?!


Now to find out if the craft room is open so I can try them out............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.