Thursday 18 July 2013

The best July Birthday!!

I have blogged these days on my other Blog.............

I have had this image since PJ started working on the train engines and kept forgetting to use it on a card for him, I wanted his card to be the first one I made using this image.

I printed the image out and then just added relevant colours - the colours have some significance to us both. 

 The background paper is just that bit different - as I don't make Valentine cards it would never get used!  
PJ loved the card but the colours significance passed him by!........... I will explain one day......... and he will apologise ............. then he will say 'you're very clever'........... and I will say 'I have my moments' ........... we will laugh ............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.