Monday 21 April 2014

Easter Wishes

I made eight cards over all, I just chose images and sat colouring, and colouring, and colouring ... forgot about dinner!  oops!

So here was the desk with images and pencils all ready to meet ....


Some of the images I downloaded ready coloured, some were watercoloured and others, I coloured with my Inktense pencils.



I selected a diecut heart to hang on this cross and used a diecut greeting from Craftee, bought a long time ago. 


I used shades of brown with red in the appropriate places, backed this onto gold paper and added the diecut greeting with dimensionals.





Another image from the web, coloured and backed onto gold paper.  the greeting was added with dimensionals again.



Using shades of pink and red, I coloured the flowers leaving the lilies white and backed the image onto fold paper.  I printed out the sentiment from Clear Dollar Designs, cut it out into a banner shape and added it with dimensionals.




.These two designs were printed out last year but not used so, after colouring, I diecut them and then added one straight to the card.


The second design, slightly miscut, was added to a diecut frame and a fancy bow added to the top of the image.



This image I decoupaged so that the heart stood proud, the sentiment says it all.


I love this picture, backed onto gold paper and then onto the card ....  this is surely one precious picture.





I just hope that the recipients were blessed by these cards and thought on the true meaning of the Day.
I celebrated the Risen Lord with my Nigerian Friends in Manchester and was so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.