Tuesday 1 April 2014

WOYWW #252

Hello there ...
Another busy week and it is Wednesday again!   WOYWWednesday ... Thank you Julia for hosting ....

I want to record that I have at last managed to make my BIG BOX for my cards.  I finish my cards and put them to one side in a box, so I am accumulating several of these boxes ... what I need is a bigger box to put them all in and one day I will make one ...... that day has arrived!
So far I have covered the outside in Winnie the Pooh paper - orange (what?) with Tigger on (Tigger's ok).

Now that it is finished - for the time being, now I will recycle that McD's bag on the left.  I aim to use that for ATCs.  The Hat things are still there, I dare not move them or they will just disappear ... I know they will and ... while I was looking for the paper, I found some Easter sentiments, pictures and embellis so they are also in my desk ready to use.    
I may appear to be very busy and 'organised' at the moment but I am on a 'high' as we are arranging a trip to Paris.
I am suffering from severe Paris withdrawal symptoms and, anyhow, I need some new underwear ....  from C & A .... in Paris .... not my fault if they closed all their branches in England!!! 

Enjoy the week ... thank you in advance for your visits ....au revoir ...

9 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to complete projects! Had a giggle about your underwear... Hope you find what you like! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol n #25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tigger's great,he always makes me smile! Such a happy box to house all your lovely cards! Enjoy your trip to Paris and the new knickers! :)
    Kate #62

    ReplyDelete
  3. So satisfying to build up a collection of finished cards instead of chasing to do one by the deadline, eh? Something I'm always intending to do. And visiting Paris? Yes, another thing on my bucket list - enjoy! Chrysalis 53

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very organised Christine...and you'll be getting new undies too ;D
    I thought C&A were a thing of the past but if my hubby hears they're still around he'll be arranging a trip. He still wears some C&A thermals! Oh no that's probably too much information and now you'll be scared by that vision.
    My apologies.
    Just think about Paris. It's been 20+ years since I was there but the memories are still so vivid.
    Enjoy WOYWW and thanks for sharing.
    Neesie #86

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your box! Must say Paris is still one of my favourite places to visit and always includes a trip to both C & As - they do great kids clothes as well as for ourselves!! Have fun when you go! Chris96

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always try to reuse boxes and cans and cover them up with paper or paper mache! I have been to Paris twice and always, it's been too short a visit!!! I would never think of buying underwear there though! I am more likely to haunt a flea market!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't is a blast when ya finally finish something . I wouldn't know that feeling lately.. LOL
    Hi happy woyww to you! Thanks for sharing!
    hugs,
    Kimmer #109 last, but not least, yet again... I think this is a record! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great storage solution. Enjoy Paris- its a beautiful place, I agree. Have a great week, running around late this week, I lost Wednesday completely, lol. Hugs Shaz #55 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. On well done, nothing like actually doing the thing you've been thinking about. I love that you buy your undies in Paris, it's one of those references that makes us all so individual!

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.