Saturday 31 May 2014

May Birthday Last one

Craftwork card number one. 
I used one of the square cards to make an easel card and the inspiration sheet as a guide again ....
I cut a piece of small butterfly paper, attached it along the inside outer edge of the card and  I popped the sentiment in the middle of this paper.   
I placed some of the confetti pieces along each end of this paper, using some tiny pads inside each piece.
I swiped one of the toppers along a gold inkpad, folded back the top piece of card, and attached the topper to the right hand side.  I selected some of the butterflies previously punched from the paper, picking the brightest ones and some tiny punched flowers.  I attached these along the lefthand side of the card.  
Now I must find the tiny labels which have the instructions to display it ........


Happy Birthday Doreen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.