Wednesday 21 May 2014

WOYWW #259

You lucky people - you not only get to see my desk but also some of my room - don't know which is worse!!!
Haven't been in here much of late so 'things' are sorta chucked in there.
 I did manage to get  few puchases in a box before it found itself in the room ..... 



I bought a magazine for the wool as we were crocheting at the local new Craft Group I have joined.   I forgot to take some wool and WH Smith kindly let me buy this mag.  
Unfortunately the Works is close by and shouted out that there were some stamps on sale.....

Box on the desk has some ATCs I am or have been working on .....



There are some ATC ideas that I am playing around with ........


..... and what's this on the floor?

It's a piece of plastic I had stuck to the back of the door, the idea is I shall attach some magnetic sheets to hold my dies - it fell off!!

So this is the start of my Wednesday .... nothing prepared for Saturday which has come round tooooo quickly .....I am soooo looking forward to the Crop and meeting everyone.
Until then folks .... enjoy the view, thank you for visiting and more information can be found at the top of the page.
Have a good week .....

9 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the crop and take a few pictures so we can see how it goes please!
    Jackie 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a ratehr busy workspace you ahve there !.....and who can resist a bargain..not me either hope we get to see the atcs andtaht you have a wonderful time at the crop oh i wish i was going too have fab week andrea#45

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the crop! I see lots of goodies you can take with you. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. So busy, which makes it so fun to eak at all of your stuff. Diane #55

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to me that you are a multi-tasker, based on the variety of projects that you're working on. Happy WOYWW and Blessings! #65

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely stuff on the go there. Have a wonderful time at the crop, and a great week. Chris # 17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of things going on here. Hope you have a fun time at the crop.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh another crop person, hope you had a great time. It would have been the "wrong" week for me in the lady department, maybe another year... The Works didn't have any stamps when I went looking - just as well really. Oh and I've popped you on my list for the ATC SWAP, obviously we'll need to exchange addresses soon, you should be able to reply to this e-mail directly (if you get e-mail notifications that is) else my e-mail is on my profile page. Thanks for the visit BJ#77

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll bet you were more prepared for Saturday than you thought and that you had a wonderful time. And I think you are more organized than you might believe. Creative Blessings! Kelly #70

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.