Saturday 14 June 2014

Pop Up Box 2

Weeeellllll, I enjoyed making the first one and they came in a pack of 5 so  .......  here is another one!

This time I am making a card for a special lady who is 70yrs young.  She runs one of the ATC Groups and has no idea that anyone knows!!!  Secrets? in our group?  lol

So I took some sheets from the Craftwork Cards pad, some punched flowers as before, some diecut flowers (HUGE) two numerals and a few sentiments from my stash.


I cut all my pieces of paper ready to stick to the card and used a piece of the blue paper as my backing sheet.

Three different papers for the the tops as well as the sides and then left to one side to dry.

A good strong piece of acetate already cut to make an ATC provided the 'stalk', I managed to cut three strips from this.

I made the 'trees' with longer stems this time so that hopefully the flowers will rise higher above the box.
in the sunshine ....

glittery ...
I attached a diamante number to each of the acetate strips and again left to dry as I was using a 3D glue.

After I had added various flowers to the 'trees', lots of sizes and colours, a different sentiment along with a few butterflies and flowers was attached to each of the outer tops.






I do hope that Jan will like it ..... after she gets over the shock of me knowing her birthday!?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.