Friday 3 October 2014

CWS September Swaps

Another month passes by but this time it has been my first month as owner of this wonderful card swapping Yahoo Group.  If you would like to join in with our swapping ....  check us out - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info

Back to the cards .....

1 to 1

I pulled out the free papers kit and sorted out some paper, card and toppers.  Placing the paper which I cut to size, I turned the topper background one turn and then placed the image topper square on.
A little heart with a bow completed the card







CMW - Grey card with green embellishments + one other.

At last I get to use my super green peeloffs!!!!
I cut a page from my paper book to size and then placed my peel offs across the paper.  This is too easy to produce such a beautiful card.


I received this pretty card, damaged in the post but I placed the flowers back as I thought they might have been originally.
Thank you Pat.



Make a card with ... Buttons.


I have several of these small cards with 'windows' down the side so when I thought of what I could make ..... one of these cards can be used.  I found buttons to match, paper ribbon and a butterfly, just a matter of putting it all together.  I found a sewing thread to match the colour of the buttons, threaded a small amount through each one and tied it in a knot.  I tied the paper round the card and attached the butterfly at the top.





Follow that Sketch
I chose a sketch that was featured here - the blog is closed now but has kept open so that we can use their wonderful sketches.
Here is the Sketch.



I gave out the sketch with a couple of card samples.  If it was me receiving this challenge then the samples would help me to make a card.







These books of papers are a wonderful idea as you have several patterns within a colour section.




So I took a plain blue card, cut some purple paper with fancy edge scissors, and the two oblongs from the butterfly paper.  I tied a ribbon round the paper, and then attached the whole to the blue card.



I received this little beauty by return swap ......


Thank you Helen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.