Thursday 5 February 2015

January Swaps

Noobies

This is a kit from Craftee which I had made up a week or so ago.  I didn't add a sentiment as the quilting is enough in my opinion.









Colour - White on White
I have been longing to make one of these cards for the longest time.
I took my white card and stamped an oval of flowers which I then embossed with clear glitter.  I didn't like this effect, felt it was not obvious enough.
After thinking about it for some time I die cut some flowers and trees and placed them round the embossing.  One white butterfly added to the centre of the card and it was finished.  I love it!


Alphabet Letter - A

I printed out and cut out two alphabets and set them at angles to each other on a peach card base.  I cut a strip, with the same wavy edging as the alphabets, and stamped the sentiment.  It wasn't the first sentiment ...... just the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.