Friday 21 August 2015

July Swap

Alphabet Swap - G is for Garland (good old English word!!)


Craftee comes to the fore again!!! I found this kit to be very interesting, so much so that I have bought a few templates for future use.  
The paper is placed behind the larger flowers and then the small foliage and decoration if placed from the front.



A beautiful designed card.
Thank you Liz W.


Technique - Silhouette




I chose these unusual colours for my silhouette card as a change.  I diecut some lavender card to make my silhouettes and attached them to an aqua coloured card.  A peel off of the same colour added the finishing touch!

Just love this fashionably dressed lady.
Thank you Jackie.




Noobie Swap

I made this card some time ago for a sketch challenge but then missed the deadline!!!  I cut the patterned paper with fancy scissors to form a scalloped edge.  this was topped with an oblong price of differently patterned paper.  
The sentiment within a blue border was printed from my PC, adding the ribbon along the lover edge of the card.  Three diamanté added the finishing touch!!!

I love this card - so simple and elegant.
Thank you Lucie.


Colour - Ruby Red 
I took a red card and then wrapped a red / white spotted ribbon round a second shade of red card.  I tied the ribbon into a bow and then attached this card to the main folded card.  
I inserted three small red roses into the bow as a finishing touch. 



This beautifully embossed red card is just so elegant.  
Thank you Caro.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.