Saturday 22 August 2015

May Swap

I am really enjoying the swaps in this Group - each month produces challenges.


Noobie Swap
Teabag folding is one of my favourite techniques.  I used two small pieces of lavender paper placed on the diagonal across a white card.  The circular tiles were rich purple and green colours which I folded into petals.  The sentiment came from my stash.



This is a pretty card comprising embossing, diecuts and shiny paints.
Thank you Sue.




Alphabet Swap - E is for .....

Elephant!
A Craftee card kit as will mist of my Alphabet cards for these swaps.  This very dainty card is Iris Folded blues with corner peel offs.


E is for Elegant.... and it is!
Thank you Liz W.




Technique Swap - Easel
I used some of my Craftwork Cards papers for this card, on both the base and the folded 'easel'.  I placed the topper at an angle, added some candi along the base as the 'stopper' and used a semtiment topper on 3D tape.



This is a really neat easel card, candi added as fruit on the tree.
Thank you Caz.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.