Tuesday 16 February 2016

February Swaps

Noobie Swap

Another image coloured and finished some time ago, my stash is being depleted.
I searched among my blank cards for the right shade and thought this blue one was perfect.  
Once attached I added the gold rub-on sentiment.


A wonderfully thought out card - diecut window over watercolour image.
Thank you Linda A.

Colour Swap


I have had this image from TLC for absolutely ages and thought it would be perfect when coloured.  
I used my watercolour pencils and then painted the red colour with a water brush.  I cut the border from a doyley, cut it in half and then glued them behind the diecut image.  

I then attached the whole to the red card. 




What beautiful background paper for this card.
Thank you Karen D.



Alphabet Swap



My favourite card of the month!!!  Another kit from Craftee ......
Once this was completed I added the gold rub-on along the lower edge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.