Saturday 13 August 2016

June Swaps

Exciting swaps this month.
Noobie

On this orange card I added two pieces of scrapbooking paper  and covered the join with a length of green ribbon.  The sentiment was a rub on from my stash and medallion used up some tiles I have had for ages.  The fold was in my Circle of Crafters file.








Beautiful embossing on this card and a shiny image, printed on glossy paper.  Inside there was a heart shaped doily and an embossed purple strip.
Thank you LindaS.
Style - Floral


I used a card kit which came with a magazine for this swap.  Everything was diecut but the design is my own.  I added a few bits of greenery as it seemed very bare to me.  I also added the filigree diecut butterflies as an afterthought.




I received this gorgeous card by return, purple with some stunning papers and 3D decoupage.

Thank you ChrisF.



Technique - Stamping


I CASed this design from a magazine.  I diecut a mask from plain copier paper, attached to the card with masking tape and then stamped the roses inside the spaces.  I watercoloured the images while the mask was in place.  I cut a small piece of white card and painted it with the same colour as I used on the roses an then stamped & embossed the sentiment.  After removing the mask I added the sentiment with some foam DST.





Love this card, especially the cutout for the sentiment.


Thank you MaryC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.