Wednesday 14 August 2013

WOYWW #219

Wednesday already?  Checking out Blogs is a great pastime - I just love it .......... thank you Julia for this pleasure......... see the WOYWW page above.

So what do we have in this very dark picture - taken in daylight I can assure you........... just no flash as I can't be expected to remember everything!!!!!

I am continuing with making a background for an ATC swap - remember the orange bag, still there - I have progressed since then ........... check this out.
If you look carefully - with a torch possibly? - you might see that the feather is still there ........ I still don't know where it came from but it looks like it's not going anywhere yet!!!
For the eagle eyed - the Buckingham Palace ticket is out of date by a year, it will be going into an ephemera grab bag of the future!!
So that's it ........ I'm off to visit other desks .......... and off you should go to visit other desks............ 
Happy WOYWW  or however long you enjoy it for!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Interesting results from using the orange net bag! I will have to try that! I clicked on the photo to make it larger so I could hunt for the feather - I think I found it! :<) Wishing you a happy day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the orange net bag on your desk last week I had to say I like the results you've achieved with it will now save the next net bag from oranges I get
    Jackie 32 scrap bang wallop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    I look forward to seeing your ATC when it is finished as the background is looking good.
    Enjoy WOYWW and have a great week
    Hugs Ria #43

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very interesting ATC in progress there. Random feathers are the best kind :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that feather is still there! I love all kinds of feathers! Julie Ann xx #39

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doh! Forgot about saving the orange bag! Hugs. Pam#33

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.