Sunday 26 January 2014

Love this bike digital

Following on from my previous post I thought I would show a few more cards I made using the guybike digital and a wobble!!!
The digital is from Bugaboo Stamps and I have used it for:
J .... who loves his bike as much as his wife loves her horses.  He has several bikes and in all sorts of conditions, most of them are working I am pleased to say!!


Here he is in his 'leathers' raring to go - possibly over to the field where the horses are stabled, hence the mud reference.....

I printed out the design on card, coloured it with watercolour pencils and fussy cut the whole picture.  I attached it to a navy blue card with the Wobble and then added  a printed text cut in a banner shape.


R .... who needs to buy a bike so he can get to work easier.  He has to travel across the city and it takes a big chunk of time out of his day.

Here he is in denims whizzing along on the road .....

I coloured the design with watercolour pencils and attached it with a Wobble to a piece of Metallic finish wallpaper.  I cut a different piece of wallpaper to the size of the card and then, after covering the card with this darker paper, I attached the design and Wobble on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.