Monday 17 February 2014

Cards from a Magazine

Sometime ago I bought this magazine, thought I would try to make some of the cards - I am not usually very good at this sort of thing but there's always a first time!!



Following the instructions in the mag, I made a circular easel card ...







.... and an oblong one ......



..... used some leftovers on a pre-embossed card ........







........ pretty butterflies, almost the same as the one in the magazine .......


..... a few more 'bits' left over.....




I had the holographic card and the jewel embellishments in my stash so it was just a matter of measuring, cutting, folding, gluing and enjoying!!  
I still have some card sheets and toppers left so this has been very good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.