Tuesday 30 September 2014

July Swaps

This is a new Group and this is my first swap.  I joined the group some months ago and have been trying to work out how it goes.  I find that this is the best way to find my way around a group, not just checking files and databases but watching the posts as well.

For my first swap I wanted to present a tidy well balanced card and Iris Folding can't be beaten for that  in my opinion.

I used a kit bought from Craftee and made up at the WOYWW Crop.

I folded all the papers provided and used a double sided adhesive tape to keep them attached to the card.
Once finished I was able to attach all the sequins which were also provided.
A silver peelloff in each corner and the card is complete.

Nice and easy is how I like it but Iris Folding is never easy for me!



Update:

I received this super card.
Mary has used silver ribbon as a border for her image.  Love it.
Thank you Mary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.