Friday 23 January 2015

CardWorkShop December Swaps

Trying desperately to catch up so there will be a few back dated posts on here!!!  These were my makes for December although this post will have to be updated ......
1 to 1

I sorted my coloured pieces of paper for the background and coloured my Lacy Sunshine digi in matching shades.  I used my fancy cut scissors to edge the digi and after adhering it centrally to the card I added a sequin flower to each corner.







Colour My World - Silver Card + Purple embellishments


I diecut several butterflies out of embossed papers.  I used my purple promarker to colour them all, one colour pen but several coloured butterflies!
All down to the paper I guess!
After I attached them, used a rub-on for the sentiment i tied some wool round the fold.



Make a Card with ..... Sequins

I printed out the picture of the presents three times just to make sure that I had enough designs to decoupage the picture.  I decoupaged the striped parcels and added sequins to the dotted parcels.
I added a rub-on sentiment along the lower edge of the card.



I received this pretty card in return - brilliant interpretation.

Thank you Pat McC.




Follow this Sketch .....



This was my second attempt and I am very happy with it - see previous post.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.