Tuesday 5 May 2015

Secret May Birthday

No secret anymore!!!

I found this birthday out just in time, so have managed to make this card for her.


I sorted out some papers from my book, my wonderful book!  
I used my vinyl numbers, tracing round the numbers with a pencil then cutting out with knife and scissors.  I am not very good with a knife so I only use it for hard to get out  pieces like the centres of the eight and nil.
I then cut another sheet of pink paper to use as a background for the pale lilac card.  I attached the number using 3D sticky pads, letting the eight overlap the nil.  
I used gold peel offs in the centre of the numbers to celebrate the day.


I used pale pink for the insert and after cutting it to the size I wanted, I folded the paper in half and punched a rose and corner rounded the corners.


Happy Birthday my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.