Saturday 18 March 2017

Anniversary Card

I have kept several pieces from the wedding of a good friend with the thought that I would make her an anniversary cards using them as embellishments.  Needless to say, came the day, cant' find them anywhere.  I have kept the boxes made to contain the cake but the prices .. not to be found!

I decided to use my new stamps/diecuts and create something totally different.
I saved different pictures of cards from Pinterest but then decided to keep it plain.  I watched several videos on YouTube on how to use the stamps/diecuts for the best results.
After sorting out the card for cutting and the base card I set to work.
Stamped the card and diecut .... then watercolour the images...... several times!
I brushed some blue watercolour across the lavender base card to act as a 'sky' background and put it to dry.
I attached the best diecuts onto the card with 3D foam and then began to make the insert.  I used a lavender 'marble' paper inside and stamped the sentiment across - have a Happy Day!
I think my friend will love this card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.