Saturday 25 March 2017

Mothering Sunday 2017

As my Mother is not alive any more I always make sure that I send my daughters a card for Mothering Sunday.
This year I have made two different ones, why I feel guilty I do not know, I thought it would be a change.  Usually I send the same sentiment but in different colour ways.

I fussy cut some silver/purple flowers from a wallpaper sample and then applied the image over the flowers.


After I had cut the square backing paper for this sentiment, I felt it needed some sort of embellishment so fussy cut a gold butterfly from the left over piece of paper.

They are nothing spectacular as I had planned but I am rather poorly at the moment so have kept the cards very simple.
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I have been catching up on ALL your FABULOUS makes. These cards are a lovely idea to send to your daughters, I'm sure they loved them.
    I am an email follower as as well as a follower on your blog, but I'm not recieving emails from your blog, such a shame as I'm missing tooooo much.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.