Friday 14 December 2012

1st Digital Stamp card!

Well! I did it!

I used a digital image from Mo Manning - Mo's digis - I fell in love with this when I saw this card,




 which unfortunately I didn't take the site for - I do apologise and if it's yours, please get in touch so I can acknowledge and give you the credit.





Anyhow, a lady we know has just had her hip replaced so I thought this image was perfect.  
I printed it on my PC and coloured using Crayola felt tip pens, this is my take.......

The lavender paper is wallpaper which I embossed using a Glitter Girls board and then cut out.  The flowers were made up from a pack given to me by N and diamantés added.  I printed the text on my PC and 3d taped it.  The butterfly has one wing pressed up so that the other wing lies flat on the card.

I hope she likes it.............. makes her laugh and feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Bet she loved it! That was very sweet of you and nice coloring, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.