Friday 28 December 2012

Blue Christmas Challenge

No this is not me making cards for next year!!!

This is me entering a challenge on Addicted to Stamps blog.  I love reading these challenge blogs and seeing all the wondrous items that are created by everyone.
I still have some of my recycled Christmas Cards left so I thought that I may be able to enter a few challenges yet.

This card used a picture where I cut out the front of the card into a square and then rounded the corners.  I laid a silver ribbon across the centre - well, almost the centre!!!
I thought that the oblong Peel Off sentiment was all that was needed to finish my card - almost CAS............



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Christine! Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.