Monday 3 December 2012

2007 Challenges - Feb to June


 Another year - another set of Challenges.  I have decided to nominate this swap again in my group.


Received Challenge


Sent Challenge










I am also challenging my local card group so although I am sending out five other sets I will only show my cards.


So I send Tigger (and we all know the wonderful thing about Tiggers ...........!!)


and I find a punch and transform my challenge into a card.






In March I was sent some cute stamped teddies with fancy wool and gold speckled paper. 





 I sent daisies, gold peel offs, yellow paper
















No-one sent me a challenge in April but I still managed to challenge my club.  Tartan bordered paper, ribbons and a shaped card.













May brought superb challenges.  I was sent flowered paper, bling and ribbon - lemon & lavender, my favourite combination.




 I sent red - paper, ribbon and roses...........
and silver!













Using my punch - another style I like - I sent off this card

My challenge in the club did not scan very well .............






June saw me receiving butterflies and summery colours.



I sent pastels and a bit of bling










sent card

    
                              
                             Did I ever tell you that my 
                              mother was a Miliner and 
                             taught me how to make 
                             ribbon flowers?  
                            I put them behind the bling - 
                           which reminds me ........... 



I have acquired a lot of these blingy flowers recently - watch this space!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.