Thursday 31 July 2014

First July Birthday

Love this HunkyDory kit, such a brilliant free gift!!!  I have used HunkyDory papers before so I knew what to expect this time.



I used a basic plain white card with the front folded in half so that it was landscape .  .


I added a piece of pale blue card cut down to fit the lower half and attached it to a silver mat, and then fixed it all to the lower half .  One of the larger rectangle toppers was attached to the front along the lower half only so that it stood proud.
I put a pretty circular sentiment in the top right corner of the topper and added three little pearl buttons to the left of the blue card.



Along the inside edge I used a small piece of blue paper, showing a ribbon and butterfly print.


I added a piece of border on 3D pads so that, as it was proud of the card base, it acted as a 'stop' for the easel part.


I hope this card makes the recipient happy - yes! it will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.