Friday 25 July 2014

Third July Birthday

We have a tradition in our family - we all sing Happy Birthday on the correct day, no matter where we are or who we're with!!!
In a room of two, one singer singing the song is not funny ....

So I sang along with the card!!!
I took a blue card and embossed 'Happy Birthday' along the top and side of the card, and embossed 'With Lots of Love' across the lower corner.  I attached the diecut Happy Birthday on the top half.
Then I outlined the embossed letters in blue glittery gelpens, using two shades.  The same pens were used to outline the butterfly bodies and wings before sticking the 'body' part of the butterfly to the card.  (I don't give out the names of my equipment very often because most of it I have for years in unlabelled boxes.)
This card was for my DH who was taken out to dinner by myself and our daughters and yes! we all sang 'Happy Birthday' to him ... the diners at nearby tables all joined in .... that's what you call 'singing Happy Birthday'!!!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.