The design changed a
I attached the dress form to the right side of the diecut and then attached the whole to a red holographic piece of card, basically because ..... the centre of the card was cut when I cut the initial shape. I'm new to cutting machines!!
|showing shiny paper|
My small jar of punched flowers came to the front of the desk so I selected a few flowers and a couple of tiny butterflies. I placed the flowers along the lower edge with a couple of butterflies in the centres. I settled another butterfly on the shoulder of the drees form and now it was ready for the metal fastener to be attached to the back.
This name badge is red because I just love red. The dress form is for the stitching that is carried on in the Group. The flowers are for all the different types we make in the Group and, just like butterflies, we flit in and out of the Library for two hours ever other week.
I'm quite proud of this!