Friday 25 July 2014

July Swaps for CWS

Another month but this time with the added bonus of me being a co-owner of the Group.  I have been asked to be the moderator and co-owner by the present owner as the previous holder has had to step down.
I wish all the best to you Melody and say Thank You to Helen for asking me.

1 to 1 Swap

I used one of Rick St Dennis images for my first swap.  I bought some Burlesqueluphant images some time ago and coloured them with my watercolour pencils.

I layered some pages from my Paris ephemera onto a blue card and then added a blue diecut as a background for the image.  After the image was attached, I added a couple of gold flowers along the lower edge.






This is the first card I have made from Lelli-bot package which I received last week.  I spritzed one of the sheets of paper and put it to one side to dry.  I spritzed a small amount onto the work sheet and then painted the dress of the lady on the embellishment.
When the paper was dry I cut it to size and attached it to a deep pink card.  I used double sided tape for the embellishment and mounted the sentiment on pop-ups.





CMW Swap - Red Card with Blue embellishment and one other colour 

I love making easel cards although the instructions for this particular card left me with a smaller shape than normal.

I used some of the leftover papers and embellies from my Hunkydory kit adhered to a red card.

I could not find an envelope to fit so, after placing the card in a cellophane bag, I made an envelope from some white paper.  The paper was used in some packaging and is A3 size, used over my workdesk to collect excess sprays and embossing powders and now, an envelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.