Wednesday 20 March 2013

Imagine That #03

This pretty digi arrived in my mail box all ready to be coloured and entered into the Progressive Challenge No 3.

I measured the folded card and printed the digi three times on an A4 sheet and after using my watercolour pencils to colour each printout differently,  I liked this colour best.  I tried several different embellishments but, these flowers punched from some glitter paper, matched perfectly.  After taking the first photos I realised I hadn't coloured in the cross on the butterfly so swiftly added a gel pen colour and hey! presto!  a card I am pretty pleased with.

2 comments:

  1. ooo, very pretty Christine! Love those lavendars and how you colored in the letters too! *Ü* Thanks again for joining me at IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES today!!
    Blessings,
    kris

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.