Saturday 16 March 2013

Nutcrafters Challenge # 38

Feline Playful sends through a list of Challenges each week and although my intentions are good, I seem to miss out. 
I could not, however, miss this one on Nutcrafters Blog and I knew just which digital I would use.
'Something beginning with B'

This design is from Lacy Sunshine, I quite like her stamps ...... no, I don't ...... I lurve her stamps (Heather Valentin is the artist) and she is so helpful and prompt with her orders, no what I mean?
Anyhow, I coloured this digi (Sweet Lil Bumblebee With Flowers) with my watercolour pencils and backed the digi onto the card itself.  I knew what I wanted as a sentiment so I printed that out from my PC in brown lettering and popped it onto the card.
I am very pleased with this one........   Bee-autiful, brown stripes, brown writing.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card.Coloured beautifully.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.