Friday 15 March 2013

Wobble Thursday

I have signed up to be notified by email when a new post is made on Action Wobbles Blog and today's posting reminded me that I have two young men's birthdays coming up.  
Younger J is five on Sunday so I have had to put a spurt on but I think I have made it ok.  As he is five I don't want too complicated a card, so I used wrapping paper as a background and then added my Action Wobble to 'the Cat in the Hat'.  I used charcoal to colour with - I have a charcoal pencil and picked it up by mistake, once started had to finish! - and of course I forgot....... bit messy on the message but I'm hoping he will enjoy playing with the wobble more  than check the colouring!!
So here is my Action Wobble Thursday card - check the label at the top of the page for more info about the wobble.



.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.